Hair Growth and Hair Products

So, I thought I'd do a little review on a few products I'm using for hair growth! I'll give it eight weeks and then I'll do a review for each product for all of you. I would do it for the condition of my hair, however, the condition of my hair is in good condition already, so I'll be able to tell you all if it changes it or makes it better!

The products I am reviewing:
 Lee Stafford's treatment "for hair that never grows past a certain length" 
I am using this product as I want to make my hair grow faster, stronger and thicker. Reading a few reviews I noticed that it does all three things, which is perfect for me as I do want thicker hair and my hair to grow faster. 
I will leave this treatment on over night, twice a week.

Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Colour Deep Treatment and Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Luscious Long Deep Treatment
So I use Aussie Colour Shampoo and Conditioner and they are amazing! I then noticed the treatments and I thought I might as well try them! I chose these two products as firstly, I colour my hair every month or two months and I want to do everything to protect my hair and make it in the best condition I can! (which I already do, but "every little helps" haha). I then chose the Luscious Long treatment as this specific treatment cares for dry, damaged hair and also helps to reduce breakage (which can be caused with combing and so on)
I will leave these treatments on for a couple of hours each, once a week for each.

Valupak Vitamins: Multi Vitamin and Valupak Supplements Omega - 3 Fish Oil
I have heard that the Fish Oil supplements help hair grow and in good condition, I will be taking these once a day along with Multi Vitamins as everyone likes to be healthy on the inside!


(These are what all the products look like for you all)

Although, I can already review two other products! Unique Argan Plus + Hydrating Hair Repair: All-You-Need Miracle Treatment and Unique Argan Plus + Hydrating Hair Repair: Luxury Oil. I specifically use these products instead of Moroccan Oil due to Moroccan Oil being far too heavy on my hair as it instantly goes greasy and not very nice! So if anyone had the same problem, maybe these products are for you.

Unique Argan Plus + Hydrating Hair Repair: All-You-Need Miracle Treatment
I have been using this since Christmas and I use it after every time I wash my hair and I still have more than half in the bottle, and as you can tell by the photo, it is not a very big bottle! It gives you ten benefits: hydrates and moisturises, protects hair during thermal styling, shine, detangles, seals in hair colour, strengthens hair, prevents split ends, shields hair from sun and wind damage, absorbs quickly, without greasiness and controls frizziness.

I believe all these "benefits" are true! My hair is in such good condition thanks to this product! It does exactly what it says in the bottle, and is an incredible hair product. I only use a couple of sprays on my hair and it works wonders when I comb it through. I currently am not using heat on my hair, however, when I used to, this product was amazing as it protected my hair because I noticed that my hair never really got damaged from the heat I used on it (straighteners and hairdryer). This product is perfect for you if you want the benefits included and to keep your hair nice, shiny and in amazing condition! Completely worth the money. 

Unique Argan Plus + Hydrating Hair Repair: Luxury Oil
I have been using this product the same period of time as the "All-You Need Miracle Treatment", and I replaced Moroccan Oil with this oil and it was completely worth the change. Don't get me wrong, Moroccan Oil is amazing, however, with my hair (as it's not fine, but not too thick) it was too heavy and made my hair greasy. However, this oil seems to agree with my hair more than Moroccan Oil does (even though I do use Moroccan Oil on my hair at night and wash it out in the morning - so that is always an option if you don't want to let go of Moroccan Oil!) However, this oil is perfect for straightening and for general daily care of your hair! It is also a beautiful product to replace wax, hairspray or any kind of styling product on straight hair! For me personally, it made my hair stay straight, shiny and soft until it got greasy, which is amazing as I found it tough to find a perfect product to put on my hair after I style my hair. 

However, this oil is incredible and goes so well with the Miracle Treatment! They both compliment one another and do not make your hair greasy, heavy or any of them kind of things at all! They're light products which works wonders on your hair. (Oh, and they're cheaper than Moroccan Oil, not too cheap, but they are cheaper!)



I hope that is helpful to anyone reading! For all the other products I am reviewing, I think It's wise I tell all of you that I won't be using heat on my hair, such as straighteners for the next two months! So I hope this will also help my hair grow faster! My hair is naturally really curly, and I will be using rollers on my underneath of my hair, as it is less curly unfortunately! So these reviews maybe helpful to anyone with curly hair! My natural hair is like this:




Anyone that can give me advice on how to make hair grow faster, or products for curly hair! or hair in general! Please don't hesitate to comment or make suggestions!

LAC

1 comment:


  1. Hey, Wow all the posts are very informative for the people who visit this site. Good work! We also have a Blog/site by name Simply Nutra which covers Health related products. Please feel free to visit our site. Thank you for sharing.
    Beard Hair Growth Vitamins Supplement for Men

    ReplyDelete