Tattoos


Both of my tattoo's means the world to me. They both represent family in different ways, my lost and my present. My elephant tattoo is my favourite because elephants are my favourite animal in the whole world, they present comfort to me.


All I can say is that tattoo's shouldn't have a bad reputation by some people, they have deep, meaningful meanings and tattooist's are so talented it's unbelievable. My tattoo's means everything and nobody else but me needs to know the depth of thought to these tattoo's but me. That's why I'm so intrigued in different tattoos and what the meaning is behind it. I've put in other posts that people have came up and asked me what my chest tattoo means and compliments, it is flattering and comforting because it shows people are just as intrigued in tattoos, they don't just judge in other words.

On TV tattoos can be seen negatively, but I see this as wrong. It's art and when done correctly and for a reason, it's beyond beautiful. My tattoos mean more then anything material, and I stand by that statement.

LAC

No comments:

Post a Comment