New Tattoo


Hi all,
I haven't done many blog posts recently simply for the fact I've been so busy. I have traveled home, in the snow, which was not fun, especially on public transport.
But on Saturday, I woke up and I saw so much snow, I thought I wouldn't be able to get my tattoo done, but I did! Snow doesn't stop me and my family.


My new tattoo represents my Dad, Mum and Sister. Elephants are also my favourite animal in the whole world, they represents family, loyalty, nobility, beauty and grace. This tattoo means more than any material object someone can give me, and it'll be with me forever. However, what's the bet that this tattoo will be turned into a sleeve in about ten years time? 


Everything about this tattoo is just perfect in my eyes. The healing is going perfectly.

One problem with tattoos: they're addictive as hell. If anyone wants to give me a present, give me hours to get a tattoo! It's the perfect present.


LAC

No comments:

Post a Comment