Mothers Day



Me and my parents also went to a bar that looks over Birmingham (The Cube), and it was perfect, I genuinely didn't want to go back to Leicester. I miss Birmingham like crazy and being so comfortable with knowing my surroundings. Me and my parents also bumped into one of my Dad's client, who has recently had a baby. He was so beautiful and cute, I've never seen such blue eyes in my life. My Dad's client used to be my hairdresser (before I couldn't afford her prices every six weeks), but it was so nice to see her and her baby and see how her child is now her life.
Hi all,

On Sunday for Mother's Day, I thought I would surprise my Mother in Birmingham and turn up at one of my parents favourite bars. She was so happy, it was beautiful to see my Mother genuinely surprised (for once! My family suck at keeping secrets, so).We went to a nice French restaurant, which is one of my Mum's favourites. It was delicious, I could go back right this minute if I'm honest. It was nice sharing a class of champagne with my parents and just spending a nice day with them. I wore all Zara. A new print silk top, leather trousers and wedge black shoes. I also brought a new bag not long ago, which is perfect! It goes with everything and it's a classy bag which can be casual or taken to a nice, classy place. £39 pound well spent.  I live a very blessed life and I have my father to thank for that, he's my prime example of if you work hard enough you can get anything you want. He's my motivation at university and all I want to do is make him proud of me.

LAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment