Bob Marley

Bob Marley is an inspirational figure to many, and everyone that knows me knows that I love him too. I remember watching his film and it was so genuine that I still watch it from time to time today. Bob Marley was an inspirational artist with such a beautiful soul, not many humans are like that anymore. He had such a good attitude towards life.

I have a poster of him above my laptop in my room, and I listen to his music whenever I just need to relax. He's such a "feel good" artist, and to be honest his voice is just.. too much. Bob Marley and MJ are my two absolute favourite artists (along with temporary artists such as Jay-Z). Bob Marley's music shows me personally that life is a blessing and treating people correctly is important, but treating yourself correctly is the most important. (That's how I decoded his work anyway).

I even have a t-shirt with Bob Marley on. This outfit was on the day I went out for lunch with my parents, who were catching up with me, as I haven't been home this term. It's nice to catch-up with my parents and have some yummy food, as a student you're not open to the privileges in life. I love this outfit, Zara seems to understand my simplistic needs in fashion and accommodates me perfectly.
My fashion style is usually very simplistic and I'm known for wearing all black, all the time. At the end of the day, you wear what you're comfortable with and what your natural style is. My favourite colour is black, and I love the way it looks when you put an all black outfit together, however, I do put colour on as well as wearing all black! 



LAC.

No comments:

Post a Comment